66 Seymour Street
Personal Data Collected
In the interest of your privacy, we only collect, use and retain information reasonably required for our legitimate business interests, such as processing bookings and queries. Any additional information requested will be to help us improve our services, over and above the basic required information, and it will be clear on the form that your response is voluntary and you are free not to provide us with more information if you would prefer not to do so.
Information We Automatically Collect
When you browse the website or make a purchase, we may automatically collect information about your visit by using cookies. This information may include your device type, browser, IP address, how you came to the website or how you interacted with the website. This information may be used to monitor or improve website performance or deliver targeted advertising. Information from the cookie alone generally will not identify you personally and we will not use this information in connection with any personally identifiable information you have provided.
We may keep a record of data which is logged automatically by our ISP’s servers, and which we analyse. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
- provide you with the goods or services that you have requested
- with your permission, we will use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you
- verify your identity
- analyse it so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services to you
- obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services
- Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other services which we or a specially selected third party offers. This might include, but might not be limited to, information relating to new property developments, properties for rent, home improvement, technology, any of which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post or telephone, as well as by e-mail. We may also send you newsletters containing general information regarding our services
Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media or third-party websites is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.